ADMISSIONS AMBASSADOR PROGRAM
Are you enthusiastic about attending SUNY Orange?
Do you enjoy helping others and making a difference?
Would you like to develop your leadership and communication skills?
If you answered YES to one of these questions, then the Admissions Ambassador program might be a great fit for you.
The purpose of the program is to provide prospective students and their families with valuable insight and information regarding the academic programs and co-curricular activities we offer here at SUNY Orange.
What you will get: Students who participate as an ambassador will be outfitted with a SUNY Orange Polo and Jacket. As an Ambassador, you will also receive invaluable leadership skills and will be integrated as a part of the admissions staff. Prospective students and families will look to as an example of how great it is to be a student at SUNY Orange.
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Lead informative, dynamic campus tours
- Serve as a greeter and facilitator at admissions events
- Share valuable experience about the SUNY Orange experience in a variety of ways.
- Participate in a service project that benefits the local community
- Assist the admissions office with vital administrative tasks (data entry, event registration, phone calls).
Admission Ambassadors will be asked to participate in the programs listed below throughout the academic year:
- Open House
- General Information Sessions
- Spend the Day Programs
- Accepted Students Day
Interested Admission Ambassadors must complete the following application:
For more information, please contact Jarrett Johnson at 845-341-4050 or via email at email@example.com.
- Admissions Home
- Academic Programs
- Apply Now
- Health Professions
- Placement Testing
- Visit SUNY Orange
- Accepted Students
- Viewbook >
- Quick Facts >
- Honors Program >
- Veterans >
- Programs for High School Students
- Related Services and Departments
- Admissions Forms