How to obtain a transcript
Official Transcripts contain a record of all courses, grades and degrees received at SUNY Orange. Transcripts are sent to other parties such as colleges, prospective employers, or government agencies at the request of the student and payment of the required fee.
NOTE: Transcripts will not be released if there is a hold on the student account.
NEW! SUNY Orange is pleased to offer students and alumni the convenience of requesting and paying for Official Transcripts via the National Student Clearinghouse:
- Expedited Service: your order will be processed in 3 business days from the date we receive your authorized request (unless during peak periods)
- 24/7 availability
- Automatic Status updates via emails and text messages (request received, completed, authorized, mailed, etc).
- On–Demand Online order tracking
- Credit and Debit cards accepted ($2.25 processing fee)
- State of the art security
[ to top ]
Transcripts are mailed within a week of the request, in order of receipt, except for peak periods at the beginning and end of each semester. At those times, volume may require two or three weeks for processing. Transcripts should be requested well in advance of the required receipt date. Requests must be signed by the student, authorizing release of transcripts, and include the transcript fee of $5.00 per copy.
Please be advised that institutions and agencies requesting transcripts will not consider them official unless mailed directly from Orange or hand delivered in a sealed envelope marked "unofficial if seal broken".You can email the Office of Records and Registration at email@example.com for more information, or you may print the Transcript Request Form (Fillable PDF).
- Please complete a separate request for each address where you wish a transcript sent.
- Records and Registration
Phone (845) 341-4155
FAX: (845) 342-8662
- Print and Mail, with $5.00 fee per transcript to:
Orange County Community College
Attn: Records & Registration / Transcripts
George F. Shepard Student Center, 3rd Floor
115 South Street
Middletown, NY 10940
[ to top ]
You may also request a transcript by FAX at (845-342-8662) by filling out the Transcript Request form or writing a letter which contains:
- Full Name (including any formal names)
- Student ID Number (A Number)
- Current Home Address
- Daytime telephone Number
- Year of graduation or dates of attendance
- $5.00 fee per Official Transcript
- Address where transcript is to be mailed
- Request must include your signature
*When requesting by fax please include credit card type, number and expiration date for the $5 transcript fee.
[ to top ]
Transcript Request Form(Fillable PDF) «
(The form will open in a new window)
- How to Register for Classes
- Get Your Grades
- Get Your Transcript
- Registrar FAQ
- Academic Calendar
- Registration Calendar
- College Catalog >
- Course Schedules >
- Final Exam Schedule
- Academic Policy
- Applying for Graduation
- Certifications of Enrollment/Attendance
- Certifications of Full-Time/Part-Time Status
- Transfer Credit Evaluation